February 25th, 2013 | Gluten Free Chicken Club Pizza
Before going gluten free I rarely ate foods like sandwiches, burgers, cereal, pizza and other normal bread products. Now I find myself craving them all the freaking time. I have never really found or made a gluten free pizza crust that I’ve liked until recently. I’d still like to figure out how to make one for myself, but for now Udi’s will do.
This doesn’t take long at all to prepare or cook, especially when you’re working with a pre made crust like I usually am. Not to mention its one of the best pizza flavors I’ve had in a while. It’s especially god with a creamy garlic dipping sauce.
• mozzarella, feta and goat cheese
• 1 cup spinach
• red onion
• bacon strips, cooked
• 1 boneless chicken breast, cooked
1. Cook your chicken and bacon first. (We cooked our chicken just in a pan, covered with tin foil and in a little bit of water at 400F in the oven.) Wash and chop up the veggies and set aside for now.
2. Drain some of the oil from the pesto sauce, then spread it all over your favourite gluten free crust as thick as you’d like.
3. Add the mozzarella, it will be your base cheese. Layer on the veggies, then feta, goat cheese and meat. Follow the cooking instructions on the package of your crust. Udi’s only takes 8-10 minutes.
If anyone has tried any amazing gluten free pizza crust recipes I’d love for you to share them with me!