July 10th, 2013 | Watermelons! What on earth do you do with it all?!
One of my favourite things about summer is watermelon. Seriously, I love it. But have you ever noticed that no matter how small of a melon you get there’s always too much to eat?! Watermelon salad has always been one of my favourites but all the leftover watermelon in my fridge had me searching the interent for some yummy recipes to use up the rest of it so I thought I’d share some of my favourite finds a long with my fav summer salad!
1. Watermelon Agua Fresca - refreshing for a hot summer’s day
2. Strawberry Watermelon Yogurt Ice Pops - I love this one because since it’s frozen, it’ll last a while!
3. Watermelon & Froyo Cupcakes – This one is brilliant for a healthier desert.
4. Watermelon Salsa – Great on hotdogs, tacos, as a dip you name it
5. Watermelon Sangria – What would this list be without a boozy option?! Just make this and add your fav bottle of wine to it!
Watermelon Feta & Berry Salad
♥ Watermelon, cubed
♥ Feta cheese
♥ Avocado slices
♥ Mint leaves
What do you do with all your watermelon?! If you have a great recipe feel free to share it in the comments! :)