January 27th, 2012 | Twelve new goals for 2012
1. I have had a plan in my head for a shop for quite a while now. I’ve been working away at it, and I think this is the year I’m ready to go forward with it. Hopefully sooner than later, but at the same time I don’t want to rush it. I’m looking towards the Spring for a launch date right now.
4. I was reading about how to grow your own tea online, and decided that it sounds totally manageable for me! It takes a full year to do, and I plan to start this one in the Summer.
5. Fanciful Notion is my little projcet I was talking about a few posts ago
6. Save save save!!! When I move out again, I want to make sure I’m financially comfortable between bills & osap payments. Saving is a big priority for me this year.
7. I used to sew every week almost. Now its every few months… if that. :(
11. The problem with shift work is my schedule is constantly changing. Sometimes I have a hard time keeping up. I really want to try and create a steady schedule for the blog.
12. My kryptonite.
What are your goals for the year twenty-twelve?